terça-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2014

And this year has been so difficult and even confusing to me, I had a lot of choices to make, a couple of situations to change, films to watch (which I'm  feelings to share.
Actually, I'm quite glad that it is finally over, after all, it seems that wouldn't end up anymore
Of course, I've been abroad, and it was amazing in all senses that I can't even describe how I felt when I was in front of the Eifell Tower.
I also broke up with someone, and furthermore I'm aware that I broke his heart and a huge part of his plans for the future, but I had to be honest with myself. I met someone else and this person is making me really happy, in part because we think kind of similarly, we both are very mature and I really care about him, he makes me laugh all the time, which is something that I appreciate in someone more than anything else.
Apparently this year was a year for changes and for my freedom, my dream has finally come true and this is not the end, as far as I am concerned, 2015 is going to be my year, I'm going to achieve what I've always wanted. Trust me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário